Sacrament of Matrimony
- At least one party (bride or groom) or both must be a practicing Catholic and a member of St Edward
- Both bride and groom must be canonically free to marry.
- Only a Catholic ceremony may be performed.
- Inquiries as to dates and times for weddings at St Edward are to be made through the pastor or associated pastor, (616-374-7253)
at which time preliminary questions will be asked to determine your freedom to marry.
Do not rent halls, order invitations, and hire a band/DJ, etc., until the Parish confirms your wedding date.
- Recent baptismal certificate (Groom/Bride) or profession of faith
- Civil marriage license
- Other documents (during the interview with the priest you will know that)